Many companies focus their efforts on a single market, but Avaya’s solutions serve organizations of any size, from a small business to a Fortune 500 company.
Wayne Gretzky said it best: “a great player plays where the puck is going to be.” That is why Avaya is bringing a complete and scalable business communication solution – Avaya IP Office 8.1 – to the Mid Market, where the customers are.
Benefits of Avaya IP Office 8.1
- Scalable: IP Office 8.1 can scale up to 1,000 users on a single platform, or multiple sites (up to 32). In fact, IP office’s scale is now 2.5 times the current single site maximum.
- Security: Through integration with Avaya Session Border Controller, IP Office 8.1 is extremely secure.
- Mobile Apps: The flexible workforce benefits of Avaya Flare Communicator for IP Office, are now available on iPads and Windows tablets, as is the one-X Mobile app for iPhones.
- Remote Support and Diagnostics: IP Office 8.1 has remote support and diagnostics through SSL-VPN capabilities.
- Triple Play: The ability to combine IP Office 8.1 with the ERS 3500 Ethernet switches and Radvision video solutions.
- Additional Features: IP Office has native conference call capabilities, a single platform, and server consolidation.
- Total Cost of Ownership: IP Office delivers the best in market TCO.
Avaya is now the strongest player in the mid-market communications space!
Avaya IP Office should only be purchased from an authorized Avaya dealer – like Advanced Communication Solutions (ACS) – to insure all manufacturer warranties are in place and proper installation and registration is performed.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office 8.1, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Solutions:
Advanced Communication Solutions is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VOIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.