Cisco Unified Contact Center Express meets the needs of midmarket and enterprise branch or departmental companies that need easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use, secure, virtual, highly available, and sophisticated customer interaction management for up to 300 agents.
Additional Benefits of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7
- Multiple-contact handling: Unified Contact Center Express 7 utilizes separate windows for voice and emails, giving users the ability to handle multiple simultaneous contacts and contact types.
- Single fully blended queue: Unified Contact Center Express 7 supports a wide range of different contact types.
- Display context-driven expert, agent lists: Unified Contact Center Express 7 allows users to select the most appropriate response to emails from text-fie templates.
- Database look-up, Web Services from SCE: With Unified Contact Center Express 7, a database dip or Web query can be done from the graphical workflow-creation environment, to direct call routing.
- Web-based admin and supervision tool: Unified Contact Center Express 7 utilizes a half-dozen interfaces –a mix of Web-based access and Windows clients – in administration and management.
- Scalability of solution across media types: Unified Contact Center Express 7 supports up to 300 agents.
- And Much More!
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express helps ensure your business rules for inbound and outbound voice and email; and customer interaction management helps ensure that each contact is delivered to the right agent the first time.
If you have any questions about Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Solutions:
Advanced Communication Solutions is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. You can also follow Advanced Communication Solutions on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.